- Dinner is available in our Monteaths Restaurant from 6pm to 9pm Wednesday to Sunday. Bookings are essential.
- Breakfast is available in our Monteaths Restaurant from 8:30am to 10:30am Thursday to Monday. Bookings are essential.
- A food takeaway service will run from 1pm to 8pm every day from the bar.
- Face masks must be worn when entering, moving around within (e.g. getting up to use the toilet) and exiting the hotel.
- Our Whisky Bar is open daily from 1pm to 11:30pm (last orders 10:30pm) with limited tables inside as well as on our outdoor terrace.
- Plastic glasses available for takeaway.
Important dining information
dine in style
We have worked hard over the years and take great pride in the reputation we have established and owe that to our exceptional chefs and restaurant team. The vast majority of the produce prepared in our kitchen is sourced locally in Perthshire and, wherever possible, is certified as being of organic, traceable and freedom origin.
The elegant wood-panelled Whisky Bar is a cosy and comfortable meeting place, with an open log fire where guests gather prior to dinner or to enjoy a drink with family or friends. You are encouraged to experience the hospitality of our friendly bar staff, who are equally comfortable spinning yarns as they are advising you on our fine selection of beers, wines and spirits from our well stocked cellar.
Wyndham Duchally Country Estate is proud to serve excellent dishes from the award winning Monteaths restaurant. The tremendous skill of our chefs and the ingenious recipes they create ensure our guests return time after time.
The Afternoon Tea at Duchally menu features a delicious selection of sweet and savoury items to accompany refreshing Twinings tea.
Drop in to enjoy a coffee, a glass of wine or maybe sample one of our many, excellent malt whiskies (50 different varieties).